söndag 26 juni 2011

A New Beginning

Yes, I have been a blogger on and off for years now, but I have decided to start fresh. We all need a fresh start every now and then, don't we?

I have lately come to the realization that I need to start appreciating my life more. I have a great life. I live in a city I chose myself - moved from Sweden to Los Angeles for college and I'm still here, more than five years later. I have great friends, and a great family. I have a fulfilling job. I'm financially stable. And yet, I can't help but always wanting more, or doubting the choices I make. I think the plethora of choices one have as a young person today is as much a curse as it is a blessing. For example, I sometimes wish that I had not been able to make the choice to move to Los Angeles. If I had not, I would never have missed it when I go back to Sweden, and I would never miss Sweden because I am here.

I know that I am in a down period right now, but I am going to try very hard to not make this into a blog filled with complaining, but instead, make this an outlet to tell about all the things I am thankful for, all the great things I get to experience, and all the opportunities I have. I will write about my opinions, thoughts about life,  my everyday experiences, and probably a lot about psychology too, since it is one of my passions in life.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar