söndag 26 juni 2011

My Rebirth

So for those who know me, you know that the last couple of months, I've literally been locked up at Starbucks, Barnes&Noble, and my own apartment, studying for the General GRE test 24/7. So after finally taking the test yesterday I am officially  a free woman again. It feels SO good. I don't think I have even realized how depressed I really was sitting inside staring at those words and math problems these months.

Today I celebrated by having a really relaxing and wonderful day. First me and two friends (Linda & Helle) went to a vintage store on La Brea in Hollywood. Every Sunday they have a sale where every item is only one dollar. Crazy! We have been there before and you can really find some amazing stuff there. Today I bought lots of dresses!

After that, we went to Primo Café on Sunset Blvd for lunch. It really reminded me of last summer (which was utterly amazing!). Every Sunday last summer, me and my friends went to Drais Pool Party on Sundays, and then we ate at Primo Café on our way home. Their Summer Berry Salad is heavenly.


Later today I and another friend (Ellen) took her convertable down to the beach. I got my daily fix of Starbucks' Skinny Vanilla Latte and we just sat on the beach and talked about life.

It truly was a refreshing day.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar